Mark your calendars and join the SEMA Young Executives Network (YEN) for their virtual happy hour on September 24 at 4:00 p.m. (PDT).
Held as a virtual event, this meeting is the ideal opportunity for YEN members to network and make new connections with other young professionals in the industry at a time when travel and physical interactions may be limited. Attendees will learn new information about this year’s Launch Pad program and meet the top 5 finalists, as well as have an opportunity to participate in career development programs.
Introduction – Jerid Suchy
Top 5 SEMA Launch Pad Finalists Announcement – Jonathan Barber
*Attendees can participate in two breakout sessions of their choice and will be encouraged to turn on their audio and webcam for the best experience. Each session will last 10 minutes.
- Marketing- Led by Daryl Hutson, Jeremy Headlee
- How have you redirected your marketing goals during COVID, and what are your plans moving forward?
- E-Commerce (SEO, ERP, CRM) – Led by Nick Caloroso, Cesar Gracida
- How to utilize and choose the best Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for your company.
- Product Development – Led by Matt Beenen, Stephanie Ortega
- How to add structure and improve new product launch processes for your growing business.
Volunteer Opportunities and Final Thoughts – YEN Select Committee
Register at: http://bit.ly/YENHappyHour
Questions regarding the event can be directed to YEN Director Denise Waddingham at firstname.lastname@example.org.