As state regulations and restrictions begin to lift and SEMA members are resuming business operations, they are finding themselves in a new climate. SEMA has put together a 4-part webinar series that concentrates on tactics and concepts for coming out of the COVID-19 crisis stronger and more intentional than ever.
The series will wrap up Wednesday, September 2 at 10:00am PDT.
Beyond the Pandemic
If you’re running a business, then no doubt 2020 has turned into a very challenging year for you. You’re faced with many obstacles that are not only impacting your current cash flow but your longer-term strategies for growth. What decisions should you be making now? What are smart leaders around the country doing to navigate their companies, their employees and their partners towards growth and profitability over the next two years?
This webinar will address the following:
- An update on all government, state, local grant and lending programs along with the latest and pending legislation for helping businesses overcome the pandemic along with best practices for taking advantage of these options.
- A deep dive into the best workplace practices and legislation that smart leaders are implementing to keep their employees productive, happy, healthy and safe.
- A current analysis of the presidential elections and how each candidate’s economic policies will impact businesses over the next two years.
- A look forward at current investment opportunities that the recent economic downturn has created for those companies that have the resources to take advantage.
- The latest technologies that require review and investment which will ensure further growth in this industry.
About the presenter: Gene Marks
Through his keynotes and breakout sessions, Gene Marks helps business owners, executives and managers understand the political, economic and technological trends that will affect their companies and—most importantly—the actions they can take to continue to grow and profit.