All SEMA Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA) members and those involved in the truck and off-road segment are invited to join the council for their upcoming virtual meeting and open call on August 14 at 10:00 a.m. (PDT).
The TORA Select Committee will discuss essential updates on the council’s latest programs and resources, updates on the 2020 SEMA Show, regional networking events, volunteer opportunities, information on member recruitment and retention, education and technology, communications, and more.
This is a great opportunity to connect directly with council leadership and get your questions answered while providing your unique feedback to help us better serve our members. For additional questions regarding the event, contact TORA Council Director Denise Waddingham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome and introduction of new members – Erika Marquez, TORA Chair
- SEMA Show updates – Tom Gattuso, SEMA VP of Events
- Regional networking events – Mike Hallmark, Select Committee
- Member retention – Chris Fairless, Select Committee
- Member recruitment – Dawson Druesedow, Select Committee
- Volunteer opportunities – Wendy Miles, Select Committee
- Communications – Kristina Coburn, Select Committee
- Education and Technology – Sherry Kollien, Select Committee
- TORA SEMA Show updates (reception, awards, happy hour, feature vehicles, booth) – Troy Wirtz, TORA Chair-Elect
- Open Q&A