On July 16, 2014, leaders of the restyling and accessory world will converge at SEMA headquarters in Southern California. Join the Professional Restylers Organization as they hold their Long Range Planning Meeting and Industry discussion. The SEMA Garage Industry Innovations Center will play host as leading manufacturers, WD’s, installers, and restyling professionals discuss the future of the industry and develop strategies that SEMA and the PRO Select Committee will use in addressing the challenges and opportunities confronting your business.
Your insight and perspective is critical. Whether your business has been impacted by new trends in auto sales and discretionary spending, vehicle technology, installation concerns, or if there is a need to identify markets for expansion – your business will benefit by being in the room when these and other topics are discussed.
The meeting is open to all employees of PRO-member companies, as well as those interested in joining PRO. The day will include a joint networking luncheon with members of the Light Truck Accessory Alliance (LTAA) council.
Traveling from out of town? Contact us for quality hotel options in the area. Not able to attend but want to stay involved? Consider attending the sessions through our web meeting services and teleconference lines.
- 8:00 a.m. Networking continental breakfast at the SEMA Garage
- 9:00 a.m. Open membership meeting call to order. Brainstorming and discussion of future industry challenges and opportunities
- 10:00 a.m. Break
- 10:15 a.m. Prioritization of challenges and opportunities. Breakout sessions to identify direction and goals future action.
- 12:00 p.m. New business discussion and meeting recap
- 12:30 p.m. Joint networking and learning lunch with PRO and LTAA council members. SEMA’s International Relations Director Linda Spencer will present briefly on SEMA’s international opportunities for members.
- 2:00 p.m. Open membership meeting dismissed. Closed Select Committee meeting begins.
- 6:00 p.m. (Optional) Join us for the first-ever Council Cup Karting Challenge at the Ontario K1 Speed karting facility. The event will be a competition between all of the SEMA councils and networks, including staff and Board members. Interested in participating? Have any questions? Contact Clayton Drescher at
email@example.com or 909-978-6696.