- Oct 01 2015
Webinar: Industry Trends - Who’s Your Target Consumer?
Jun 7 2012 10:00am - 11:00am
Presented by: Gavin Knapp, SEMA
Who is your target consumer? What motivates them to buy aftermarket parts? SEMA member companies have asked for more information on specialty equipment consumers. This year we kicked off the first in a series of projects designed to uncover and profile sub-groups of consumers within the SEMA market. The SEMA Consumer Segmentation Study surveyed 3000 consumers who purchase accessories to explore their motivation for modifying. New “consumer segments” will be presented to help companies target potential customers by knowing what they are looking for from the industry (not just by the car they drive).
Join the SEMA Education Institute (SEI) and Gavin Knapp, Senior Manager of SEMA’s Market Research Department, on Thursday, June 7, 10:00 a.m. (Pacific) for a webinar powered by the SEMA Businesswomen's Network (SBN) that will highlight the results of this recent study.
During this session you will learn about:
- New SEMA consumer segments
- Motivations for accessorization
- How vehicle targets match consumer segments
- Accessories and modifications desired by consumer segments
- Profile of consumer segments
* Please be sure that you're logged in to your MySEMA account to obtain your free webinar registration. Don't know your username and password? Contact SEMA Customer Service, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 909-610-2030.