- Mar 26 2015
Webinar: SEMA Leadership Series: Building Your Volunteer Toolkit
Presented by: Rhea Blanken, Results Technology, Inc.
SEMA wants YOU to join us on January 16th and be part of a volunteer-focused future. The SEMA Education Institute (SEI) will host a webinar, "Building Your Volunteer Toolkit," on Monday, January 16, 10:00 a.m. (Pacific). This session will kick off the SEMA Leadership Webinar Series, which will provide best practices for volunteer leadership and participation. Join us and be part of designing SEMA's first ever Volunteer Online Toolkit.
Your involvement will help SEMA Councils develop and carry out successful strategies including:
- Volunteer etiquette—what is it and how to best use it to achieve your council's goals
- Best practices and procedures—what works for enrollment, engagement and communication
- Goal setting and achievement—how does advanced planning and timely implementation really work
- Volunteer succession planning—how to reach across generations and member segments
Help guarantee the success of your council—schedule yourself to be part of this inaugural event on Monday, January 16, 10:00 a.m. (Pacific). Be part of creating the best "Volunteer Checklist" possible.
Participate live or download the webinar when it's convenient. And remember: SEI webinars are free to SEMA members and only $29 for non-members.
* Please be sure that you're logged in to your MySEMA account to obtain your free webinar registration. Don't know your username and password? Contact SEMA Customer Service, email@example.com or call us at 909-610-2030.