The last couple of months has garnered innovative energy with the WTC’s Select Committee, on the heels of a revitalizing leadership term that Mr. Gregory Parker led during his 2-yr term as the WTC Chairman. All of the Select Committee thanks you Greg, for your courageous direction and groundswell momentum. The re-engagement you successfully led allows us to continue the upward and outward reach with a goal to further educate and inform our greater audience. Thank you again for your Chairmanship. Our hats are off to you Greg.
It is with great excitement that I can now officially introduce our newest Select Committee Members that officially took their new volunteer role on July 1st.
- Kellie Colf, President at Colf Creative Resources
- Craig Donnelly, President at BBS of America
- Kent Hobson, TBC Operations at Sam’s Club
- Gary Ruede, Product & Quality Management Technologist at Discount Tire
The WTC had 4 incumbents that accepted another 2-yr term. We are grateful for their continued volunteer commitment to serve the Wheel and Tire Industry.
- Keith Alinder, Technical Manager at Wheel Pros
- David Insull, Director of Purchasing & Marketing for Wheels & Accessories at American Tire Distributors
- Terry Ledwidge, Director of New Business Development at Link Engineering
- Sam Williams, Senior Strategic Account Manager at Falken Tire
The Select Committee leaders that have current seats include the following.
- Todd Steen, Executive Director at Jackson Marketing Group. Steen is the new Chairman-elect for WTC.
- George Finch, Principal Engineer at Carlstar Group
- Gavin Horlick, President at Voxx Products
- Mike Lusso, Sustaining Engineering Manager at Hennessy Industries
- Roy Littlefield, Executive Vice President at Tire Industry Association (TIA)
The open seats were from those that sat on the Select Committee prior and had to step-down from their role due to business changes and new opportunities.
Except for 1. That 1 has been a warrior for the WTC Council. A huge high five and indebted Thank You to Tim Dietz at Standards Testing Laboratories. Mr. Dietz was Chairman for the WTC from 2009-2011. His many years of volunteerism with the Wheel & Tire Council is paramount to where it is at today. His term is up and he must sit on the sidelines this year, however he will not be left alone. His voice and leadership are valued throughout the industry and we look forward to his guidance as we continue navigating this modernized world of Tires and Wheels! Thank you, Tim, for your years of Stewardship!
With sincere appreciation to all of you. Your voices are our future!