Join WTC for their Open Membership Meeting on Wednesday, February 19, 2020. This event will serve as a great opportunity to hear council updates directly from WTC leadership and learn about the benefits and resources available to WTC members. Meeting attendees will openly discuss the state of the industry, voice concerns about roadblocks their company is facing and learn how the council can work towards solutions.
Schedule of Events:
- 10:00 a.m. - Open Membership Meeting – share your voice to guide the industry.
- 11:00 a.m. - Tariffs (live stream) – DC Office – better understand the tariff environment and its affect on the wheel and tire segment
- 12:00 p.m. - Lunch & Open Networking – connect with industry professionals to advance your company and career
- 1:00 p.m. - Garage Tour – better understand how the SEMA Garage can help your product development
- 1:30 p.m. - SEMA Key Updates – SDC / Market Research / Show – learn insights on how each of these departments are helping your wheel business
- 2:00 – 4:30 p.m. - Live Demo - Impact of ADAS (Transportation to be provided to the Hansen VTF Labs LLC) – see first hand the equipment and processes used to calibrate ADAS systems and sensors with a specific focus to address the wheel and tire segment.
If you are interested in joining the council, come on out and enjoy the range of events planned during the meeting. Many volunteer opportunities will also be avaiable for you to volunteer and give back to your industry.
The meeting will take place at the SEMA Headquarters in Diamond Bar, CA.
We hope to see you there!
Register today to save your seat and submit discussion topics.
For more information about WTC or this event, contact SEMA Director of Councils and Networks Bryan Harrison.