As you may already know, we are holding a 2-day networking event in Arizona. Our General Membership Meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 20. But we have also planned an eventful day filled with opportunities for learning and networking.
Other activities scheduled include a seminar on vehicle technology, a wheel and tire testing forum, and an on-site tour of a proving-ground facility. A Top Golf networking outing is also on Tuesday’s schedule.
Here's a breakdown of Tuesday's activities:
- General Membership Meeting & Vehicle Technology Presentation: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Group Lunch during Commute: 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
- Tour of Proving Ground Facility: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Return to hotel: 4 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Top Golf Networking Outing and Dinner: 7:00 p.m. - 9 p.m.