SEMA is offering an online marketplace to allow manufacturers and resellers in the specialty automotive segment to connect and conduct business. Taking place November 2-6, SEMA360 was created after industry members expressed a need for a viable marketplace solution in the absence of the 2020 SEMA Show.
Part of SEMA360 will include the SBN Gear Up Girl event. Held digitally, the network’s annual networking event will provide SBN members with a valuable opportunity to connect, at a time when much of the country is physically distanced. SBN members are encouraged to keep an eye out for details about the Gear Up Girl event.
Like SEMA360, this year’s Gear Up Girl event will connect industry professionals and allow participants to do business.
“The industry made it clear there is a void to fill,” said Tom Gattuso, SEMA vice president of events, in regards to SEMA360. “SEMA360 addresses that need by leveraging SEMA’s exclusive buyer database to connect manufacturers with resellers.”
Key features of SEMA360 include:
- A simplified platform for manufacturers to showcase their new products and innovations
- Efficient interaction between manufacturers and resellers for quality business exchange
- SEMA vehicle reveals from world-class builders
- Industry-leading education focused on professional development and new strategies
- SEMA’s unrivaled media contacts amplifying news, products, and innovations to a world-wide audience
To learn more about the SEMA360 or to register, visit www.sema360.com.