Thank you to all who participated in the 2018 council nominations process. We had a great number of people who raised their hand to get involved with our select committee or who nominated an associate who is a leader in the automotive aftermarket. Now that the nominations are in, the next step is voting. Ballots have been sent and voting is now in process. Here’s what you need to know:
How to Place Your Vote
- Ballots will be sent to the primary contact for each council membership, who will vote on behalf of the member company.
- Voting instructions will be included in announcement emails.
- Each company gets one vote per council membership.
- All votes are confidential.
- Primary contacts will receive a confirmation receipt once they have cast their votes.
Make a difference in the future of our industry. All votes must be submitted by May 11 at 5:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact Member Services Project Specialist Katie Carson at email@example.com or 909-978-6693.