When: Monday, November 4, 2019
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Where: Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino, Paradise Event Center
Why: Why not?
Really: Okay, because it highlights all the cool careers in our industry. It’s a great opportunity for you to connect and understand what future employees, leaders and hobbyist are thinking - to get your brand in front of them.
But… I’m not hiring you say. That’s alright. It’s not so much a hiring fair as it is an awareness fair.
But… If you are hiring, you will find 700+ high school, college and university students and faculty, representing a wide range of professional and technical degrees from all over the United States.
But… No more buts. JOIN THE MOVEMENT NOW
- One (1) 10’x10’ space w/ pipe and drape.
- One (1) 6’ black draped table (3-sides)
- Two (2) chairs.
- Basic B&W signage placed on back drape.
- You will receive a list of school contacts in advance of the event.
- You will receive a list of student participants (opt-in only) in advance of the event.
- “Career Connections” add-on with 30-day job posting on org/jobs
- Direct message with Job seekers who plan to attend the show.
- SEMA Members: Free 30-day job postings.
SEMA Director of Education Zane Clark will follow-up with more details and onsite instructions as we get closer to November. Please email Zane at ZaneC@sema.org if you have any questions and if you would like to be provided with any additional information.