If you’re thinking about opening your own shop, or wondering what kind of business challenges a builder might face while restoring YOUR classic, be sure to attend the Restoration Builders Panel by ARMO. This year’s panel represents a good cross section of shops relative to size, sales and history. What does it take to be a successful vehicle builder? How do you differentiate yourself? How do you grow your reputation as a top-tier builder? What are the challenges to staying profitable? Get answers to these questions and more from these successful builders.
- EJ Fitzgerald, Cool Hand Customs
- Tim Strange, Strange Motion
- Jesse Henke, JH Restorations
- Jordan Henke, JH Restorations
- Lenny Schaeffer, Redemption Rod & Custom
This educational session will take place Wednesday, October 31 from 11:15am-12:15pm in room N258