About this product:
SEMA Member Logo Downloading Information - Guidelines for Proper Usage of the SEMA Logo(s)
1. SEMA encourages members to post the SEMA logo on their company website and use it on company-related materials such as letterhead, catalogs, business cards and advertisements.
2. A SEMA member may not use the SEMA Logo to market a particular product, or affix the logo to a product or to product packaging.
3. The SEMA logo may never be used by a SEMA member as a "stand-alone"; the logo must clearly say "Member" directly beneath it.
4. The SEMA logo may not, under any circumstances, be distorted in its display; the logo must be vertically positioned as originally intended (not tweaked, turned upside down, etc.).
5. The SEMA logo may not be printed in any other color(s) than the original red, black and white scheme. If red is unattainable, then all black is permissible.
To download the SEMA Member logo in JPG and EPS format, click "Add to Cart" and follow the check-out procedure. If you require a hi-res version of the logo, please email email@example.com.