About this product:
Wednesday, August 24, 2011. Presented by James Stewart, “Mr. Parliamentarian”.
This session is a brief overview of Parliamentary Procedure and its use and applications. By establishing some basic procedures, teleconferences and meetings will operate more efficiently and make the best use of that time.
Download formats in this product: PDF, WMV, MP3.
Whether your company is large, small, growing, established or simply new to the market, now is the best time to join SEMA and take advantage of the benefits membership has to offer.The new online membership application is a user-friendly process that makes it even easier to become involved with SEMA.
The Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA) is one of the most successful SEMA
councils—successful because every member of this unique industry niche
has a passion for the American automobile, a love for hot rodding and a
commitment to the hot rod community.
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA)
- Light-Truck Accessory Alliance (LTAA)
- Manufacturers’ Rep Council (MRC)
- Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC)
- Professional Restylers Organization (PRO)
- Street Performance Council (SPC)
- Wheel & Tire Council (WTC)
- SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN)