Seventeen industry professionals are vying for a position on the 2010–2012 SEMA Board of Directors. The SEMA Board provides strategic direction to the association and plays a critical role in shaping the future of the automotive specialty-equipment industry. Ballots were sent to the primary contacts at eligible SEMA-member companies within the corresponding categories at the beginning of May and are due back by June 11, 2010.
SEMA News collected biographical information and statements from the candidates running for positions on the board. The remarks and opinions expressed by each candidate are solely his or her statements. SEMA does not take responsibility for the accuracy or content of any of the candidates’ messages. The statements made by the candidates do not necessarily represent the views of SEMA. Candidate information is presented in alphabetical order by category.
For more information about the 2010–2011 SEMA Board of Directors election, contact Judi Ritchie at email@example.com, or call 909/978-6671.
- Ron Funfar, Hedman Hedders/Trans-Dapt (incumbent)
- John Hotchkis, Hotchkis Performance LLC
- Myles Kovacs, DUB Publishing Inc.
- B.J. Leanse, Big Country Truck Accessories (incumbent)
- Adrian Murray, Painless Performance
- Ernie Silvers, Egge Machine Company, Inc.
- Chris Thomson, AIRAID Filter Co. (incumbent)
- Tim Watts, Superlift Suspension Systems (incumbent)
- Bob West, Westin Automotive Products, Inc.
Manufacturer’s Rep Category:
Distributor/Retailer & Services Category:
- Jim Bingham, Winners Circle Speed & Custom, Inc.
- Luanne Brown, eTool Developers (incumbent)
- Bob Moore, Bob Moore & Partners (incumbent)
- Ed Orzetti, Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. (incumbent)
- Joseph Risch, Whitney Automotive Group
- Mark Toebben, Direct Communications Inc.