- Aug 30 2015
- Aug 27 2015
Companies in the specialty-equipment industry with job openings to announce, or individuals would like to spread the word that they are seeking employment, are encouraged to post the details in SEMA's Auto Job Section. Not only are the postings available anytime, day or night, but the latest listings and a link to the entire SEMA Auto Job section are highlighted each week in SEMA eNews, the association's electronic newsletter that is delivered weekly to more than 100,000 industry professionals.
Whether your company has several automotive jobs to fill, or you're looking for a new challenge to further shape your auto career, posting a job is a free and simple way to communicate your needs to specific segments of the automotive specialty-equipment industry. In fact, SEMA Auto Job section does more than help with employment, it serves as a way to send one message that will reach an entire automotive-related community.
The SEMA Automotive Jobs section is separeted into the following categories:
- Automotive Jobs Available, for those with automotive industry job openings;
- Automotive Jobs Wanted, where those seeking jobs can post resumés and qualifications;
- Rep Opportunities, highlighting manufacturers in need of rep services;
- WD Opportunities, a section for WDs seeking new product lines and manufacturers seeking WDs;
- For Sale, listings of companies with cars, tools and other business-related items to sell;
- Items Wanted; a business-to-business swap meet;
- Business Opportunities, announcements of investment opportunities, available partnerships, joint ventures, etc.;
- Internships Available, companies with opportunities for student interns; and
- Internships Wanted, for students to post their interest in a job in the auto industry.