Top 10 Stories From Our Archives
Tell Congress What Matters Most to You! Join Industry Leaders in Washington, D.C., May 9 for the 2012 SEMA Washington Rally
Pursuing a pro-growth manufacturing and job creation agenda, creating access to small business loans and credit, finding affordable health insurance options for employees, countering burdensome vehicle equipment regulations and combating counterfeit products are just a few of the political issues facing SEMA members during this critical election year.
Join your fellow SEMA members in Washington, D.C., May 9, 2012, to demonstrate to lawmakers the importance and strength of the $28 billion specialty-equipment industry. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to connect face-to-face with your legislators on Capitol Hill and inform them of the issues that matter most to you and your business. The SEMA Washington Rally is exclusively for SEMA members.
Scheduled events include:
- Legislative briefing session with SEMA staff
- One-on-one meetings with your legislators
- “SEMA: Driven by Innovation” product demonstration for members of Congress
- Capitol Hill luncheon with members of Congress
- Private reception and dinner with member of Congress keynote speaker
- Opportunities to visit attractions in the nation’s capital.