Top 10 Stories From Our Archives
Candidates Announced for 2011 SEMA Board of Directors
|The 2010 SEMA Board of Directors.|
Candidates for the 2011 SEMA Board of Directors election have been announced. In addition to the 17 members vying for a seat on the Board, this year’s election includes voting for the chairman-elect. The chairman-elect plays a critical role in the industry, serving as chairman-elect for two years before transitioning to the chairman of the Board position.
Candidates for all SEMA Board categories include:
- Doug Evans, Source Interlink Media
- Nate Shelton, B&M Automotive Group
- Joel Ayres, Bedslide/Takit, Inc. (incumbent)
- John Brueggeman, 3M
- Jim Chick, Bestop Inc.
- Raymond King, Federal Mogul
- Tim Martin, K&N Engineering Inc.
- Mike Spagnola, Street Scene Equipment (incumbent)
- Brock Weld, BMF Wheels
- Steve Wolcott, ProMedia LLC
- Jeep Worthan, Auto Meter (incumbent)
- Greg Adler, Transamerican Auto Parts
- Donnie Eatherly, P&E Distributors Inc (incumbent)
- J.R. Moore, Performance Warehouse
- Famous Rhodes, eBay Motors
- Brock Rude, JR Motorsports
- Van Woodell, Weathers Auto Supply Inc. (incumbent)
- Jeff Bates, Bob Cook Sales (incumbent)
- Joel Rosenthal, Gantt-Thomas and Associates Inc.
Election materials, including online voting instructions, will be sent to the primary contacts at eligible SEMA-member companies within the corresponding categories by May 16, 2011, and are due back by June 14, 2011.
For more information about the 2011–2012 SEMA Board of Directors elections, contact Judi Ritchie at firstname.lastname@example.org, 909/978-6671 or Arlene Wood at email@example.com, 909/978-6689.