Top 10 Stories From Our Archives
Five Products that Set the Standard—Vote Now
HOT ROD magazine continues its tradition of honoring the most important performance aftermarket components of the specialty-equipment industry with the 2009 Speed Parts Hall of Fame.
There are 15 products that already carry the honor. HOT ROD is asking SEMA members to vote for five products (out of 25) that they feel help to set the standard for the performance industry. Vote now.
The 25 products on the list are:
- Ardun hemi cylinder heads for flathead Fords
- ARP head bolts
- B&M Hydro Stick transmission
- BFGoodrich T/A radials
- Center Line Auto drag wheels
- Cherry Bomb mufflers
- Competition Cams High Energy cams
- Crane Roller rocker arms
- Deist Safety drag parachutes
- DFI Fuel-Injection
- Dynojet Chassis dynamometer
- Dzus fasteners
- Edelbrock Performer intake manifold
- GMC supercharger
- GM's first aftermarket crate engine, the ZZZ 350 H.O.
- Hedman Hedders
- Holley Dominator
- Hooker Super Competition Headers
- Keith Black Hemi
- Lenco transmission
- Mickey Thompson Sportsman Pro tires
- Moon Equipment disc hubcaps
- Paxton superchargers
- Simpson safety equipment
- Sun Super Tach
Now that you know the choices, take a few minutes to submit your vote. There is
also space on the form to write in a performance part that is not on
the list. The deadline is noon (PST), Thursday, September 24.
The five Hall of Fame winners will be announced at the SEMA Show New Product Awards Breakfast on Tuesday, November 3, and featured in the January 2010 issue of HOT ROD magazine.
For more information on the 2009 SEMA Show, visit www.SEMAShow.com.