Top 10 Stories From Our Archives
SEMA Provides Members First-Hand View of Chinese Specialty-Equipment Market
|Get insider tips on the specialty-equipment market, car culture and business practices in China through SEMA's familiarization trip to Beijing.|
Participants will have the opportunity to learn first-hand about the growing consumer market for specialty equipment in China by:
- Participating in meetings and a networking event with potential distributors;
- Attending a briefing with U.S. government officials;
- Touring retail performance and accessory outlets and distributors;
- Visiting the China International Auto Parts Expo (CIAPE) set for September 24–26.
- Obtaining valuable information on doing business in China through a series of briefings on protecting your intellectual property rights, insider tips on Chinese culture and business practices and identifying the hot niche markets.
For more information, contact Linda Spencer.