Top 10 Stories From Our Archives
Candidates Announced for SEMA Board of Directors Election
Twenty-one industry professionals are vying for a position on the 2009–2010 SEMA Board of Directors. The SEMA Board of Directors provides strategic direction to the association and plays a critical role in shaping the future of the automotive specialty-equipment industry.
Chair-Elect Category—1 open seat
- Paul "Scooter" Brothers, Comp Cams
- Gene Ezzell, Ezzell Performance Consulting
Manufacturers Category—6 Open Seats
- Joel Ayres, Leer
- Wen Chang, Topline Wheels
- Laurel Dasher, Superchips
- Doug Evans, Source Interlink Media (incumbent)
- Myles Kovacs, DUB Industries
- Ernie Silvers, Egge Machine Co. Inc.
- Mike Spagnola, Street Scene Equipment (incumbent)
- David Stutts, Hot Rod Air Inc. (incumbent)
- Jeep Worthan, Auto Meter (incumbent)
- Steve Wolcott, Pro Media
Distributor/Retailer Category—4 Open Seats
- Donnie Eatherly, P&E Distributors Inc. (incumbent)
- Zan Martin, Martin & Company Advertising
- Tony Napoli, American Speed Center (incumbent)
- Joseph Risch, Whitney Automotive Group
- Mark Toebben, DCi (incumbent)
- Van Woodell, Weathers Auto Supply (incumbent)
Manufacturers' Rep Category—1 open seat
- Jeff Bates, Bob Cook Sales
- Bryan Foster, Foster Babcock
- Bernie Meyer, KAM Marketing
Photos and backgrounds of all of the candidates will be posted on www.sema.org shortly.
Ballots will be sent to the primary contacts at SEMA member companies within the corresponding categories on Friday, May 29, 2009, and are due back by Monday, June 22, 2009.