- May 23 2013
Industry Trends: How Accessories Influence New Car Sales
About this product:
Thursday, March 31, 2011; Presented by: Gavin Knapp, Senior Market Research Manager, SEMA
A new research study commissioned by SEMA shows that accessories can influence over a million new vehicle purchase decisions every year. This study provides insights into how new vehicle buyers view accessorization and how this affects their car buying experience.
Gavin Knapp, Senior Manger of SEMA’s Market Research Department, highlights results from a recent study:
- Effect of accessory availability of new car sales decisions
- Effect of accessorized vehicles on new car sales decisions
- How enthusiasts can become evangelists for auto brands
- Opportunities for dealers to sell more vehicles
- Opportunities for specialty equipment sales through dealerships
Download formats in this product: Windows Media Video (WMV), Microsoft Powerpoint Presentation on Adobe Acrobat (PDF).