- May 23 2013
PRO invites all companies active in vehicle accessorization to join the cause. The benefits are priceless!
- Installer Certification — Vital to enhancing the stature of the restyling industry and instilling consumer and dealer confidence in the industry’s products and services.
- Dealer Awareness — The key to educating dealers about the benefits of vehicle accessorization and the vital role restylers play in ensuring the success of any dealership accessory program.
- Networking Opportunities — The SEMA Show, the SEMA Spring Expo and the annual PRO Project-Planning Meeting are just a few of the venues that promote valuable networking.
- Marketing Tools and Resources — Effective strategies and programs to help member companies improve their business practices and procedures. Includes seminars, special exhibits and project-vehicle activities; voluntary codes of recommended business practices for manufacturers, distributors, restylers and installers; dealer sales-training video, “Vehicle Accessorization: The Fast Track to Greater Profits”—and more.
- Industry Recognition — Annual program honors worthy individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the restyling industry.
Better relations with vehicle dealers and automakers means better business for your company.
That’s why there is a forum within the Specialty Equipment Market Association dedicated exclusively to addressing your needs and building awareness of the benefits of vehicle accessorization: the Professional Restylers Organization (PRO), a SEMA council.
In today’s ever-changing market, it is critical that companies involved in vehicle accessorization have a means to address and speak out through a unified voice in issues that influence and impact the restyling industry. PRO is that influential voice.
PRO represents the collective interests of all SEMA-member companies serving the restyling and accessory market—be they manufacturers, warehouse distributors, manufacturers reps or restylers and installers. As a member company, you can work with PRO to build solid, mutually beneficial relationships with OEMs and new- and used-vehicle dealers, participate in ongoing efforts to elevate the level of professionalism throughout all sectors of the industry, enhance customer satisfaction, and have a voice on issues that impact the industry.
PRO is dedicated to ensuring the growth and prosperity of the restyling industry and your business. Through the exchange of ideas, and by becoming actively involved, you—and your company—can play a vital role in determining and shaping the future of the dynamic restyling industry.
PRO invites all members of the restyling industry to join in meeting these critical goals. To become active in PRO, your company must first be a SEMA member. Join SEMA now. If you are already a SEMA Member, download the PRO membership application here.
PRO participation also includes an annual dues supplement, the proceeds of which are used to fund PRO-specific programs and projects. For more information, contact Zane Clark.