- Nov 20 2014
PRO Code of Ethics for Installers
In its efforts to achieve the highest level of professionalism throughout the aftermarket restyling industry, the Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) has adopted a voluntary Code of Recommended Business Practices for aftermarket accessory installers and restylers, the purpose of which is to foster confidence in the industry's products and services:
- The company installs warranted products
- All products are installed per manufacturers' instructions.
- The company employs a staff of professionally trained installers and technicians.
- The company maintains a quality-control program.
- The company has in place appropriate liability insurance or demonstrates fiscal responsibility for same.
- Company employees strive at all times to obtain and expand product knowledge and to communicate the benefits, features and value of aftermarket products.
- The company endeavors to maintain a professional image.
- The company abides by all state, local and federal regulations.
- The company strives to achieve customer satisfaction.