Nick Nick Gramelspacher of Meyer Distributing representing the distributor/retailer category.
Russell Stephens of MSD Performance representing the manufacturer category, and
Results of the 2012 SEMA Board of Directors election are in, with two new members joining the group and three members re-elected. The newest members of the group are Russell Stephens, representing the manufacturer category, and Nick Gramelspacher, representing the distributor/retailer category. The three re-elected Board members are John Hotchkis in the manufacturer category, Jim Bingham in the distributor/retailer category and Luanne Brown in the services category.
Members of the 2012–2013 SEMA Board of Directors
- Chairman of the Board: Scooter Brothers, COMP Performance Group
- Chairman-Elect: Nate Shelton, B&M Automotive Group
- Immediate Past Chairman: Rick Rollins, Rollins Performance Marketing/Consulting
- Greg Adler, CEO, Transamerican Auto Parts
- Joel Ayres, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Bedslide/Tākit LLC
- Jeff Bates, Principal/Partner, Bob Cook Sales
- Jim Bingham, President and CEO, Winner’s Circle Speed & Custom Inc.
- Luanne Brown, President and CEO, eTool Developers
- Jim Chick, Director of Sales & Marketing, Bestop Inc.
- Donnie Eatherly, President, P&E Distributors Inc.
- Nick Gramelspacher, National Sales Manager, Meyer Distributing
- John Hotchkis, President, Hotchkis Performance LLC
- Myles Kovacs, President and Co-Founder, DUB Publishing Inc.
- Tim Martin, Vice President, K&N Engineering Inc.
- J.R. Moore, Director, Warehouse Operations, Performance Warehouse
- Mike Spagnola, President, Street Scene Equipment
- Russell Stephens, President, MSD Performance
- Steve Wolcott, CEO, ProMedia LLC
- Van Woodell, President/Owner, Weathers Auto Supply
- Jeep Worthan, Vice President of Sales, Auto Meter
Dan Gresham of Coutant Capital will continue as secretary/treasurer for the Board of Directors, and Russ Deane of Trainum, Snowdon & Deane continues as general counsel.
“We are grateful to the volunteers who share their industry knowledge and expertise by serving on the SEMA Board of Directors,” said Chris Kersting, SEMA president and CEO.
“These leaders ensure that we are focused on the most crucial issues and that we tackle the industry’s biggest challenges. Many key programs that we have today are a direct result of guidance from the SEMA Board.”