U.S. Manufacturers: Sell Your Products in China, the World's Largest Emerging Automotive Market.
Beijing, China - September 2014
2014 Program Includes:
- Premium Hotel Accommodations
- Networking Events
- Professional Interpreters
- Access to buyers from throughout China
- Airfare to and from China NOT Included
- The fee is $3000 per company (one person)
- Each additional person from the same company needing an additional hotel room - $750
Grants are Available to Defray the Costs:
- The U.S. Department of Commerce has partnered with SEMA to promote and subsidize the participation of U.S. specialty equipment companies at the SEMA China Business Development Tour.
- Firms that self-certify that the products promoted at the SEMA China Business Development Tour contain a minimum of 51% U.S. content may be eligible for a $1000 grant for qualifying companies (Self-certification is done at the time of registration).