- Oct 16 2014
SEMA Enhances Customer Service by Merging Booth Service Reps With Association Benefits Team
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 29, 2014
Contact: Della Domingo
SEMA ENHANCES CUSTOMER SERVICE BY MERGING BOOTH SERVICE REPS WITH ASSOCIATION BENEFITS TEAM
Diamond Bar, CA (January 29, 2014) -- SEMA is enhancing customer service and raising awareness of its member benefits by assigning each member company with a single point of contact to assist with all Show-related services and with association programs and services. The in-house account representative will help members with booth space, sponsorships, magazine ads, Show registration, as well as non-Show programs including measuring sessions, tech transfer, research, education and more.
"The matter of having dedicated in-house account representatives is more important to accomplishing the SEMA mission than it may first appear," said Chris Kersting, SEMA president and CEO. "Our members will now experience a customer-service relationship that includes all that SEMA has to offer."
In addition to SEMA Show expertise, account reps will communicate and connect members to relevant programs and benefits, such as those that help with product development, prototyping, data compliance issues and more. Account reps will service companies based on business categories, as follows:
- Trucks/SUVs/Offroad, Powersports, and Restoration: Alan Josse, email@example.com
- Mobile Electronics, Wheels, and OEMs: Warren Kosikov, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Services, Tools and Equipment and Global Tires: Brian Paik, email@example.com
- Collision Repair, Hot Rod, and Restyling, Car Care and Accessories: Monica Terlouw, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Racing & Performance: The PRI Account Reps will serve as the SEMA representative for the companies that they already service; The team includes Andrea Brake (email@example.com), Eric Jurado (firstname.lastname@example.org), Jeff Swoboda (email@example.com), Judy Kean (firstname.lastname@example.org), Francisque Savinien (email@example.com), and Reed Morales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"By bringing Show sales together with member services in-house at SEMA, our members will now experience a customer-service relationship that includes all that SEMA has to offer," said Kersting. "We expect the net result to be greater awareness and value received for your SEMA membership."
Account representatives will be reaching out to their assigned members in the coming weeks. Members are also invited to reach out directly to their account reps, or contact 909-396-0289, email@example.com.
About SEMA and the SEMA Show
The SEMA Show is a trade show produced by the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA), a nonprofit trade association founded in 1963. Since the first SEMA Show debuted in 1967, the annual event has served as the leading venue bringing together manufacturers and buyers within the automotive specialty equipment industry. Products featured at the SEMA Show include those that enhance the styling, functionality, comfort, convenience and safety of cars and trucks. Additional details are available at www.SEMAShow.com or www.sema.org, 909/396-0289.
# # #