- Dec 05 2013
- Dec 05 2013
SEMA Show Registration Now Open
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 13, 2013
Contact: Della Domingo
SEMA SHOW REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (May 13, 2013) - Individuals may now register to attend the 2013 SEMA Show by visiting www.SEMAShow.com/register. The annual trade show, which is open to industry professionals in the automotive specialty equipment market, is set for Tuesday-Friday, November 5-8, 2013, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
"Preregistering online and obtaining approval well in advance of the Show is the most efficient and most economical way to obtain credentials to the SEMA Show," said Peter MacGillivray, SEMA VP of events and communications. "In addition to paying a lower cost, attendees are able to receive their badges in the mail before the SEMA Show so that they can hit the Show floor running when they arrive."
- Buyer registration is available using the "Attendee" link at www.SEMAShow.com/register.
- Buyers registering at www.SEMAShow.com/register before the early registration deadline pay just $25 and will receive their badges in the mail well in advance of the Show. They will also receive pre-Show publications, filled with maps, schedules of events and Show updates.
- Buyers who have been approved for the SEMA Show in recent years can expedite the registration process by entering the email address that they used when they registered previously. Past attendees who may have forgotten what email address they used may call customer service at 866-229-3687. Those updating details, such as an email or mailing address, should have copies of items that will verify the changes ready to upload.
- Buyers who have never been to the SEMA Show before can expedite the registration process by having proof of industry employment ready to upload. Proof of industry employment may include a business license, business card, pay stubs or similar items.
- Media registration is available using the "Media" link at www.SEMAShow.com/register.
- All media applications may be required to submit proof of media status, regardless of whether they have been to the SEMA Show before or not. Applicants should be prepared to upload copies of bylined articles or supply links to recent coverage.
- Media credentials will be available for pick up onsite in the Media Center (Room S219 of the Las Vegas Convention Center). Individuals will need to have a photo ID.
- Exhibitor registration is available using the "Exhibitor" link at www.SEMAShow.com/register.
- Individuals will need to select their company name and have their SEMA Show password ready. A password was provided to the key contact at each exhibiting company.
The SEMA Show is the leading automotive trade gathering in the world, where manufacturers and buyers of automotive specialty parts and equipment gather to do business each year. The event attracts more than 130,000 industry professionals from more than 100 countries each year. For more details, visit www.SEMAShow.com.
SEMA, the Specialty Equipment Market Association founded in 1963, represents the $29.99 billion specialty automotive industry of 6,537 member-companies. It is the authoritative source for research, data, trends and market growth information for the specialty auto parts industry. The industry provides appearance, performance, comfort, convenience and technology products for passenger and recreational vehicles. For more information, contact SEMA at 1575 S. Valley Vista Dr., Diamond Bar, CA 91765, tel: 909/396-0289, or visit www.sema.org or www.enjoythedrive.com
# # #