- Mar 06 2014
- Mar 06 2014
Candidates Announced for SEMA Board of Directors
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Della Domingo, email@example.com
CANDIDATES ANNOUNCED FOR SEMA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (March 19, 2012) - Eleven individuals will be running for seats on the SEMA Board of Directors election, taking place in May. The candidates are vying for five open seats within three categories. Candidates and categories are as follows:
Category (2 open seats):
- Jim Bingham, Winner's Circle Speed & Custom, Inc. (incumbent)
- Tom Brooks, Truckin' Thunder, Inc.
- Nick Gramelspacher, Meyer Distributing
Services Category (1 open seat):
- Luanne Brown, eTool Developers (incumbent)
- Bob Moore, J&B Service (incumbent)
- Bill Holland, Holland Communications
Manufacturer's Category (2
- John Hotchkis, Hotchkis Performance (incumbent)
- Adrian Murray, Painless Performance (incumbent)
- Tim Watts, Superlift Suspension Systems (incumbent)
- Tracie Nunez, Advanced Clutch Technology, Inc.
- Russell Stephens, MSD Performance
Photos and backgrounds of all of the candidates will be posted on www.sema.org in early May.
Election materials, including online voting instructions, will be sent to the primary contacts at eligible SEMA member companies in early May. Voting will close in mid-June.
SEMA, the Specialty Equipment Market Association founded in 1963, represents the $27.9 billion specialty automotive industry of 6,383 member-companies. It is the authoritative source for research, data, trends and market growth information for the specialty auto parts industry. The industry provides appearance, performance, comfort, convenience and technology products for passenger and recreational vehicles. For more information, contact SEMA at 1575 S. Valley Vista Dr., Diamond Bar, CA 91765, tel: 909/396-0289, or visit www.sema.org or www.enjoythedrive.com.