- Jul 17 2014
Karen Fierst, SBN Member of the Month, November 2011
Name: Karen Fierst
Company: KerenOr Consultants
Address: 614 Sisson Street Silver Spring, MD 20902
Tell us about. . .
. . . what your company does.
KerenOr Consultants specializes in communication, strategic planning, market research, marketing, public relations, public policy, coalition building, project management, training services and cross cultural communication to both domestic and foreign companies.
. . . your job.
. . . the most satisfying aspect of your job.
Working with people
. . . how long you’ve been with the aftermarket industry.
. . . what brought you to the industry.
Serendipity – background in consumer advocacy and international life experience
. . . any major professional accomplishments.
- NABC President’s Award, 2010
- Akzo Nobel Most Influential Woman Award 2003
- National Auto Body Association (NABC), Leadership Award, 2000
- Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS), Special Industry Award, 1999
. . . membership in other organizations.
- National Auto Body Council (NABC)
- Collision Industry Conference (CIC)
- International Bodyshop Industry Symposium (IBIS)
- Auto Body Parts Association (ABPA)
. . . your industry mentor.
Jerry Dalton (deceased), owner Craftsman Autobody, Northern, VA
Now tell us about. . .
. . . the best piece of advice you’ve ever received.
Follow your dreams and push your limits.
. . . what someone meeting you for the first time would be surprised to learn.
I have dual citizenship, lived outside the US for eight years and served in the Israeli military.
. . . favorite pastime.
A quiet evening with friends