- Aug 28 2014
Profit 101 - Workshop
SEMA and California Manufacturing Technology Consulting (CMTC) Presents the first ever “Profit 101” Workshop!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
10:00am - 3:00pm
Registration (Lunch Included):
"In a recent 3rd party survey to our manufacturing customers, 2 of the top 3 issues facing manufacturers today are product innovation and growth opportunities." –CMTC
Through this new educational program, Profit 101, SEMA members will learn how to create a profit growth system that will, in turn, improve your business. This four-hour workshop provides a "hands-on experience" with a collection of data-proven tools and tactics for reducing risk and increasing success with new products and services. While we encourage multiple individuals from the same organization to attend, it is certainly not a requirement.
The 5 Things You’ll Take Away…
- How to find, filter and fast track innovations that win big, lose less (fail fast, fail cheap and make more money
- Ideas to drastically cut R& D time and get your products to the marketplace faster
- How to find investors/financing, buyers, distributors, manufacturers
- Marketing messages that will triple selling effectiveness
- Principals to restart, reboot and revitalize thinking that will increase profits
Who Should Attend
While the program was created for manufacturers, most any of SEMA members will find this workshop of value. Specifically, this program was created for:
- Business Owners
- Sales, Marketing and Product Development Professionals
- General Managers
About Our Partner, CMTC
CMTC is a non-profit organization and our main mission is to assist organizations to retain jobs, increase revenue and improve financial return on their investments. Visit www.cmtc.com for more information.