- May 16 2013
- May 16 2013
HRIA Announces its Slate - Six Seats Open
Elections for a seat on the HRIA select committee will take place the week of May 18, 2009. HRIA member companies should expect to receive candidate campaign materials in the mail shortly. Each HRIA member company is asked to review and consider their choices carefully.
We congratulate the following nominees for making the slate:
- Del Austin - Street Thunder - Publisher/Media Company - Incumbent
- S. Kellie Colf - EATON Detroit Spring - Manufacturer - Incumbent
- Douglas Frymer Law Office of Douglas A. Frymer - Consultant
- Ray Gorman Stainless Steel Brakes -Manufacturer
- Michael Kunzman Michael Kunzman & Associates - Manufacturers Rep
- Bob Millard Championship Auto Show/ISCA - Promoter
- Eric Saltrick Steele Rubber Products –Manufacturer - Incumbent
- Vince Sica Power Master (Key Components Inc.) - Manufacturer
- Bret Voelkel Air Ride Technologies - Manufacturer
The willingness of these candidates to volunteer their time to give back to the 300+ HRIA member companies is welcomed. The ability to take off company and personal hats to work for the good of entire HRIA membership and not for personal gain is one of the most honorable traits a select committee member holds. We are pleased to have their interest, dedication and support in this unique alliance.
Each HRIA company will be asked to vote for six of these exceptional dedicated individuals, we wish all candidates well with their election campaign.
Questions regarding HRIA council elections can be directed to the Chairman of the Nominations/elections committee, Dennis Overholser, (817) 244-6212 x1008 or Council Relations Director Jan Desma at 909/396-0289 x134.