- Jun 13 2013
- Jun 13 2013
ARMO Announces Its Slate - Six Seats Open
Elections for a seat on the ARMO select committee will take place the week of May 18, 2009. ARMO member companies should expect to receive candidate campaign materials in the mail shortly. Each ARMO member company is asked to review and consider their choices carefully.
We congratulate the following nominees for making the slate:
- Cliff Carr – Parts Unlimited Inc. (PUI) - Manufacturer
- Jim Christina – Dynacorn International Inc. - Manufacturer
- Eric DeTaeye – Legendary Auto Interiors - Manufacturer
- Jonathan Klinger – Hagerty Insurance - Consultant
- Bob Lichty – Motorcar Portfolio LLC - Consultant
- Roger Niehaus – Auto Custom Carpets - Manufacturer – Incumbent
- Sandy Patterson – Source Interlink Media –Publisher/Media Company - Incumbent
- Lenny Schaeffer – Chop Shop Customs - Service
- Jim Vinarski – Carlisle Productions - Promoter - Incumbent
- Harry Weimann – WyoTech –Trade School/University/College
- Jeff Yager – Hemmings Motor News –Publisher/Media Company
The willingness of these candidates to volunteer their time to give back to the 250+ ARMO member companies is welcomed. The ability to take off company and personal hats and work for the good of the entire ARMO membership and not for personal gain is one of the most honorable traits a select committee member holds. We are pleased to have their interest, dedication and support in this unique organization.
Each ARMO company will be asked to vote for six of these exceptional dedicated individuals, we wish all candidates well with their election campaign.
Questions regarding ARMO council elections can be directed to the Chairman of the Nominations/elections committee, Laura Bergan at 800/360-2277, ext. 207 or Council Relations Director Jan Desma at 909/396-0289 x134.