- Oct 16 2014
Loan Forgiveness Program
The 2014-2015 application period is now closed. The 2015-2016 online application will launch on November 3, 2014. To check the status of your application, or for information about how to apply in the future, please visit: International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc.
Since 2004, SEMA has been dedicated to aiding recent graduates in getting off to a successful start in their aftermarket career. If selected for the award, a SEMA-member company employee will receive $2,000 toward outstanding student loans.
Who is eligible to apply for a Loan Forgiveness award?
To be eligible for this award, you must:
- Have completed a program of study at an accredited university, college, or private vocational/technical program in the United States, with one of the following:
- Graduate level degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Associates degree
- Certificate of program completion
- Have graduated with a minimum 2.5 grade point average
- Have a minimum $2,000 student loan(s) outstanding
- Have a minimum of one full year of full-time employment at a SEMA member company by the application deadline
For questions or additional information, please contact:
Specialty Equipment Market Association