- Jul 17 2014
Webinar: Industry Trends - Light Truck Research Overview, Powered by LTAA
Presented by: Gavin Knapp, SEMA
SEMA is about to unveil a new research study that provides an updated look at the market for pickup trucks and accessories. If you manufacture, distribute, sell and/or install products for the light truck segment, you don’t want to miss this opportunity to learn more about current and upcoming truck trends.
This study provides insight into how full-size and mid-size pickup owners accessorize their trucks.
Join Gavin Knapp, Senior Manger of SEMA’s Market Research Department, on Thursday, May 26, 10:00 a.m. Pacific/1:00 p.m. Eastern as he highlights results from this recent study. Learn:
- The top pickup truck accessories
- How pickup owners shop for accessories
- Accessories wanted on their next truck
- Pickup truck sales trends
Tune in for this revealing research overview with Gavin on Thursday, May 26, 10:00 a.m. Pacific/1:00 p.m. Eastern.
Participate live or download the webinar when it’s convenient. And remember: SEMA webinars are free to SEMA members and only $29 for non-members.
* Please be sure that you're logged in to your MySEMA account. Don't know your username and password? Contact SEMA Customer Service, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 909-610-2030.