- Mar 06 2014
- Mar 06 2014
Councils and Networks
Prepare Yourself for Tomorrow by Getting Involved Today
Council Select Committee nominations are now open. Please review the nomination criteria carefully and submit your nomination here: 2014 Councils and Networks Select Committee Nominations. All nominations must be received by Friday, March 21, 2014 at 5 p.m. PST.
The Ultimate Leadership Training
SEMA Councils offer members unparalleled volunteer opportunities that will not only benefit your company, but will also help you grow as a leader in your industry. Seventy five percent of current SEMA Board members were former Council members. Each SEMA council represents a group of SEMA members that share a common business purpose or market segment.
As a council member, you and your company will benefit by:
- Networking with similar businesses in your specific niche of the specialty auto aftermarket industry.
- Leadership Training through participation in council task forces and exclusive SEMA provided training.
- Invitation to exclusive events held by the council at a discounted or free rate.
- Access to specific reports and tools to enhance your businesses operations.
- Private forums that provide you an opportunity to discuss business challenges and opportunities with like businesses.
Joining a Council
For SEMA Members, joining a Council is easy as 1-2-3.
- Identify which council best represents your business.
- Complete an application that can be easily downloaded by following the specific council links.
- After joining the council, you will receive a Welcome Packet that includes a certificate of membership, list of programs and services, membership roster, schedule of activities, and other exclusive materials.
What does it Cost?
Membership dues are annual and vary based on the council and your SEMA membership category. Dues range from $50 to a $150 per year. There is no cost to join SBN & YEN. See individual Council pages for membership eligibility.
Council Staff Contacts
| Nathan Ridnouer |
VP of Councils & Membership
|Staci Bostock |
| Bryan Harrison |
Sr. Manager Councils
|Gina Ledesma |
Sr. Council Coordinator
| Jim Skelly |
|Amanda Gubbins |
Council & Membership Coordinator
| Clayton Drescher |
Senior Manager, Councils