- Sep 18 2014
- Sep 18 2014
Chris Gramelspacher, YEN Member Insights, June 2009
Name: Chris Gramelspacher
Title: Regional Sales Manager
Company: Meyer Distributing
City, State: Jasper, Indiana
• Years of employment with current company?
• Years spent working in the automotive aftermarket?
• How did you first begin to work in the automotive aftermarket?
In high school I worked part time at a local parts store. This truly is how I got my start in sales as well as in the automotive aftermarket industry.
• Did you have a mentor in the industry?
• If yes, and you’re comfortable sharing, who?
Definitely my brother, Nick Gramelspacher. He is the person who got me started here at Meyer Distributing after college. He has played a major role in helping me gain that knowledge that I have today in regards to the aftermaket industy.
• What is the most satisfying aspect about your work?
I would have to say helping customers in every way. We here at Meyer believe in offering personal service to each and every customer and this is what gets me out of bed every morning.
• What are your major professional accomplishments, memberships, areas of service?
I opened and managed call center and warehouse facilities in Milwaukee and Orlando. Also, created large customer base in the Florida maket of 150+ customers in less than 1 year.
• Personal information regarding marriage, children, interests:
I have a wonderful wife, Ashlee and a beautiful 3 year old daughter Averie.