- Jul 24 2014
- Jul 24 2014
Luanne Brown, 2012 - 2015 Board of Directors Nominee
It is definitely an honor to be recognized by your peers and never more so than to be nominated again for the SEMA Board of Directors. Thank you for your confidence!
Please let me share some details about my early professional career and my SEMA-related activities. I worked in the accounting department with Sheraton Hotels, and, soon thereafter, I was hired by Media 1 Interactive as the business manager/CFO.
In 2001, I took a leap of faith and started eTool Developers LLC with a staff of one (myself). The staff has since grown to eight. Over the past 10 years, eTool Developers has provided services for many SEMA companies and for the Performance Warehouse Association (PWA) to create PWA University— a landmark online education and training venue for PWA members. eTool Developers also developed the Performance Automotive Retailer (PAR) Locator, an online program designed to help consumers find local retail shops to purchase performance parts.
My industry involvement spans from 2002– present and includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• SEMA Board of Directors Member – 2008 to present
• SEMA Cares Committee since 2009, Chair since 2011
• SBN Athena Award Recipient – 2007
• SEMA Member; SBN, LTAA, ARMO and HRIA Member
• ARMO Liaison to the SEMA Board since 2010
• SEMA Businesswomen’s Network Chair – 2006–2007
• SEMA Business Technology Committee since 2006
• SEMA Show Speaker – 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010, 2011
• SEMA Internet Symposium Speaker – 2007,2008,2009
• PWA Member since 2002
• PWA Keynote Speaker, General Membership Meeting, 2009
• PRI Show Speaker – 2010
• Aftermarket eForum Speaker – 2006, 2008
• AAIA Member since 2007
• ACES Subscriber and Service Provider
I promise to continue to use my diverse industry experience and expertise to help form and implement the goals of the SEMA Board. In today’s economy it is more important than ever to help warehouse distributors, retailers and jobbers join together with manufacturers to distribute and sell products efficiently. I take seriously SEMA’s mission: to help our member companies grow and prosper! With your vote and my experience, I firmly believe we can help prepare your company for a successful and prosperous future.
2012-2015 Candidate Bios and Photos
John Hotchkis (Incumbent), Hotchkis Performance
Adrian Murray (Incumbent), Painless Performance
Tim Watts (Incumbent), Superlift Suspension Systems
Tracie Nunez, Advanced Clutch Technology, Inc.
Russell Stephens, MSD Performance